American Waxed Cord
We searched high and low for the best quality waxed jewelry cord, and we finally found it! Waxed polyester cord, also called waxed thread or waxed string, is perfect for knotting, braiding, stringing, wrapping, and macrame projects... nearly every aspect of jewelry and crafts can benefit from a little waxed cord, so be sure to keep some in your supply stash! We have in stock spools of Waxed Cord in multiple sizes and colors, made in the USA of long-lasting high quality materials. Want to know more? Here are just a few of our favorite ways to use Waxed Cord...
- Secure sliders in place on leather bracelets. Just wrap, tie, and melt the edges.
- Decorate leather bracelets by wrapping and weaving - try adding small beads or charms. Mix colors of waxed cord to make fun patterns!
- Stringing and knotting beads - you don't need to use a needle. The cord stays stiff and straight, making it easy and quick to work with.
- Braiding and weaving delicate macrame or friendship-style bracelets. The cord won't fray, so you can make complicated patterns with less stress.
- Handsewing belts, bracelets, and other leather crafts
Each spool contains 70 yards (210 feet) of waxed polyester cord. Our waxed jewelry cord is made in the USA and comes wrapped around a sturdy cardboard tube. The proprietary wax coating is easy to work with, and doesn't become sticky or flaky.
Products (Total Items: 54)