We will BE IN TUCSON IN 2024!!!
January 27th - Feb 4th
Holidome show- Booth #: 518, 520
Casino del Sol Show- Booth #: 197, 198
What are the benefits of visiting us at a trade show?
- We have brand new products that haven't made it online yet - you will be the first to be able to buy them and get a head start on the next trends.
- We have limited edition "show special" items that will never be offered online.
- You can see products in person and play around with matching up colors and components. Customers are often surprised by products they have only seen in pictures, and decide to experiment with new colors and components.
- It's a lot of fun! If you've never been to a trade show, there is always a lot to see and do, plus you can meet new creative jewelry maker friends! Many shows also feature classes to learn new skills.
Pro tips for visiting a jewelry trade show
- Wear comfy shoes, and bring water bottles and snacks. If you plan to shop a lot, bring a rolling suitcase or cart for your bags - jewelry supplies can get very heavy!!
- Bring cash - some sellers offer speedier checkout or discounts for cash orders, and some food court vendors only accept cash.
- Most shows allow you to pre-register, so skip the crazy morning line-up and print your pass ahead of time!
- Arrive early - some vendors sell out of new or special items quickly!
- Not a fan of crowds? The last day of the show is the quietest. Vendors will have more time to help you, but you may find less product available.