We will not be doing trade shows until further notice
What are the benefits of visiting us at a trade show?
- We have brand new products that haven't made it online yet - you will be the first to be able to buy them and get a head start on the next trends.
- We have limited edition "show special" items that will never be offered online.
- You can see products in person and play around with matching up colors and components. Customers are often surprised by products they have only seen in pictures, and decide to experiment with new colors and components.
- It's a lot of fun! If you've never been to a trade show, there is always a lot to see and do, plus you can meet new creative jewelry maker friends! Many shows also feature classes to learn new skills.
Pro tips for visiting a jewelry trade show
- Wear comfy shoes, and bring water bottles and snacks. If you plan to shop a lot, bring a rolling suitcase or cart for your bags - jewelry supplies can get very heavy!!
- Bring cash - some sellers offer speedier checkout or discounts for cash orders, and some food court vendors only accept cash.
- Most shows allow you to pre-register, so skip the crazy morning line-up and print your pass ahead of time!
- Arrive early - some vendors sell out of new or special items quickly!
- Not a fan of crowds? The last day of the show is the quietest. Vendors will have more time to help you, but you may find less product available.
Sales Tax Exemption
When you shop with us at a jewelry show, we do require a copy of your STATE sales & use tax certificate (also called a wholesaler license, resale certificate, etc.). This is the same document you sent to us when you registered your account. Of course, if you don't have an account you are still welcome to shop at the show! We will still need the certificate to process your order without tax.
We need a valid certificate to accompany every single tax-free purchase at every single show. That is because we have to file sales taxes with each state after we do a show there, and we have to prove to them that each purchaser was not required to pay tax!
Click here to learn more about these certificates and why we require one.