Please check your items carefully BEFORE you assemble your jewelry. Check for design compatibility, fit, and sizing before you cut and glue your leather.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason and would like to return the items, please read carefully below and then follow the steps to complete a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
***Merchandise that arrives in our office without preauthorization will be returned to sender.
***All RMAs and notifications of defective merchandise must be made within 10 business days of receipt. This includes merchandise purchased at shows.
For all regular, non-defective merchandise returns
- We do not accept items that are used - Please do NOT send us back jewelry you have made, or clasps with cut-off leather glued in them.
- All spools of leather, chain, and cord must be returned in the complete length originally ordered, with none cut off.
- All sale items are CLEARANCE and therefore final sale.
- We do not reimburse return shipping, or pay for shipping on an exchange.
- If an entire order is returned, we do not refund shipping fees.
- If an item has a quantity price break and a partial amount is returned, the cost of the kept quantity will be adjusted appropriately. (e.g., if you buy 5 of item BB-REG-CL-2AS-P at $32.50 each and return 2, the remaining 3 will be adjusted to $35 in calculating the refund amount)
- 'Grab Bags' cannot be returned or exchanged, in part or in whole.
- Any custom work or special orders must be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- Items may be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee, depending on the reason for return.
Defective or incorrect merchandise returnsOf course, we do make exceptions for defective or incorrect merchandise, which will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. Please do not send back defective merchandise without preauthorization.
If you are having any issues with an item:
- Please email us a photo of the defective item with a brief explanation of the problem (send to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We will contact you to confirm the issue and send a replacement item along with a prepaid return label for the defective item.
- If you prefer not to receive a replacement, we will send you a prepaid return label for the defective item, and issue a refund when the item is returned.
We try our best to be perfect, but with the volume of orders we ship, mistakes can happen! If you receive the wrong item:
- Please contact us with your order number and let us know what you received in error.
- We will contact you to confirm the error and will send the correct item along with a prepaid return label so you can send back the incorrect item.
For items purchased at a trade show
Please contact us within 10 days of the trade show purchase date to let us know what you would like to return, and the reason for return.
Upon authorization, send the items back with a copy of your show receipt. If you have lost your show receipt, you may send a copy of your bank statement that shows the purchase.
To start a return:
- Click on the MY ACCOUNT link (above) and log in to your account.
- Find the order number that contains the items you wish to return.
- Select the order number to view the order.
- There will be a link on the right hand side that says 'NEW RMA'. Click the link to complete the return information.
- If an item was added to your order after the order was completed online, you will not be able to view it in the RMA screen. Please contact us if this applies to you.
Best Beads Attn: Returns
5201 8th Ave S
Gulfport, FL 33707
By shopping with us, you agree to this return policy.